Monday, May 21, 2012

Vegas Baby, Vegas

Sorry I've been absent the past few days. Since that's out of the ordinary and all. But this weekend I had a legit excuse. I ventured out to Vegas with some buddies to celebrate the end of the single life of two of my good friends. And celebrate we did. Vegas is interesting though...and we definitely didn't fit in, but who cares? Seven fresh faced, polo rocking, Costa wearing twenty something's walking around Sin City. A stark contrast to all the Ed Hardy, Gucci, Affliction, Dolce...whatever else people from the Jersey Shore wear. We got strange looks that's for sure. No worries though...

Nothing big to report - some money won, some money lost, solid memories. Or lack there of. Pictures would've been key, but you can't take pictures in Vegas. Just my opinion. They do a great job of keeping you distracted in case you're worried about time, I'll tell you that.

But now back to the real world...I had partially forgotten that my kitchen was in pieces while I was moonlighting as a baller. Tough realization when I returned home late last night. It's moving along well - the appliances and gas lines will be capped this week, allowing me to finish out the demo. New cabinets will go in next week if all goes as planned.

Good run tonight considering I was running around lawless in Vegas all weekend. Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment