Thursday, May 31, 2012

Oh, Hey. Hello.

Well folks, if you're wondering in your head if you should ever do a renovation yourself? The answer is no. Sure you save money, but the stress and time commitment can become unbearable. I am almost finished with the demo...seriously, this kitchen was built to withstand most natural disasters. On Tuesday, I have an electrician coming in to rewire a couple things for the new appliances. Then things can really move along.

So I have a really good blog in the queue to write. It will go over an article my brother sent me regarding larger (see Clydesdale) athletes and leg injuries. It says that we aren't more likely to have an injury because of our weight. I'll leave it there until I have time to go deeper into the matter.

I've gotten three runs in this week, all good ones. I've even broken into the 8's as far as pace. That's pretty exciting for someone who was worried he wouldn't break 10:00 miles during the P200.

Oh! I went to the US Pro Cycling Championships on Monday, and it never disappoints! Here's my best shot from the weekend of eventual winner, Timmy Duggan. Check out his remarkable story here.

Oh yeah, down to 205....33 lbs lost. SEND IT


No comments:

Post a Comment