Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Getting Hammered

By my kitchen renovation that is. I know you've been wondering where I've been lately. What's he doing? Why are there no blogs...dang, not even any new runs charted??? Well, I've been feeling guilty if I'm not working on my kitchen. I promised the wife a month tops...one week down. So, tonight I will pick my hammer back up and continue on. My goal is to have the countertops completely out tonight. I have a guy coming in later this week to take out the appliances and cap the gas lines, etc. I'm not quite comfortable enough to do that myself. Our new cabinets should be in by the end of next week, then we can sort of get settled. We can at least install the new appliances and be able to cook again.

So there you go. Pretty isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment