Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Got Nothing

Well, I hate to admit it, but thus far the score is:

Football Season 1
Running 0

Technically, I was in a wedding this weekend, which is pretty much a football weekend on steroids. We drove down Friday, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, line dancing. Is line dancing not normal? Saturday consisted of golf, Hooters, unhealthy decisions, wedding, reception, and line dancing. Sunday I still had a friend in town and Monday, well Monday was just a complete waste of a day. Suck.

Looking forward to getting back in the groove this week as mother nature moves out, and comfortable temperatures settle in. I see a long bike ride in my future this week. Fortunately, we play Wofford this weekend. It should be a very calm football Saturday with plenty of time to find the rhythm.

So obviously no training updates tonight, but plenty to come later on in the week. Thinking about adding a race to schedule before the Cold Winter's Day Run with the family. Depends on if I can Laura on board or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment