Monday, September 26, 2011

Lots to Think About

Get some Poppa Doc
I've never been one to think about life while running. I don't know why, but instead of deep personal reflection, I find myself wrapped up in a make believe underground battle against Eminem...except I'm just rapping his music, as if it's my own. Next week I think I'll be Weezy.

Anyway - today was different. I started a new career venture today, and found myself pondering many different things. Maybe this pondering should've happened a couple weeks ago, before deciding to change jobs. But I was so focused on getting the hell out of dodge at my [ex] job, there was no hesitation in leaving. So I found myself reflecting on today's events and fighting doubt. Talk about a way to relieve some stress. I would've been screwed if it rained today. I won't get into the details, but I had some serious thoughts on whether I made the right decision, but I can truly see this being a career (climbing the proverbial corporate ladder). Feels Good Man.

Ran four miles today [quickly run to edit my last post]. It wasn't as good as most Monday runs, but not terrible. No home game this weekend, so I'm looking into a bike ride on Saturday. Exciting. Oh, and GO TIGERS. The whole world is getting introduced to SFYMANPOW. Google it.

2 comments:

  1. I googled it. It didn't pop up nothing worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies Emilio. It appears Sammy's nickname has not gone global yet. Rather, Google Sammy Watkins.

    ReplyDelete