Sunday, July 31, 2011

Golf is Exercise

Back from an amazing weekend just south of Birmingham, AL, where 54 holes of golf rocked my world. As you may recall, it was supposed to be 72 holes of golf. Let's just say the group was in agreement after the first 18 Saturday that it was time to go home. Biggest stat of the weekend??? - I lost 5 lbs in three days, without your traditional running and biking. Apparently roughly 250 golf swings over 36 hours is quite the workout.

My running routine shall resume once I can feel the rest of my body. Right now I have blisters on most of my toes, my back is in knots, and my hands aren't quite sure what to do.

I returned home this afternoon to discover our HVAC drain line backed up and flooded some of a our condo. Despite being in the field of insurance restoration, I literally stared blindly wondering what to do. Still trying to figure that out, so forgive my absence for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment