Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thirty Pounds!

Huge milestone this week...I hit 30 lbs lost! Personally, I don't think it looks like it but my wife insists she can tell a huge difference. Dad said the same.

So this week has been slammin' busy as we begin the kitchen renovation in our new house. I've been building cabinets every night and plan on starting demo next week. Got three runs in this week though and today was great! Only 2 miles, but under a 9:00 pace is always accepted.

Here we go...

Don't you wish your living room looked like this?

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! :) Also, I will be in G-Ville for a conference the end of next month for 5 days. Want to run... slow pace? I will be having to get back into the running gig after my surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it! I'll be in Vegas 5/17-5/20...but if you're here after that, I'll be in need of a recovery run. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete